Kenya Accommodation – Browse Online For Your Kenya Self Catering, Bed and Breakfast Accommodation – Kenya Budget Family Holiday Accommodation
[Slideshow "index" not found]
The famous Masai Mara nature reserve in southwestern Kenya is a spur of the Serengeti savannah. The Masai Mara is home to many animals, including hippos, elephants, lions, gnus, giraffes and crocodiles in the wild. If you have the desire to see the famous Big Five with your own eyes, you will not be disappointed in the Masai Mara. In addition to the fascinating wildlife of Africa, you will also come across the Maasai people, some of whom still migrate as nomads through the national parks of East Africa.
The Tsavo National Parks are divided into two parks. Tsavo East is Kenya’s largest national park and one of the most popular among visitors. Both parks have a large elephant and lion population. A particularly popular destination is the Galana River, which carries water all year round and attracts many animals. If you are planning a holiday in Kenya’s coastal region and would like to go on a safari, then the quickly accessible Tsavo Parks are ideal. Guided tours and safari packages are offered by many local agencies.
- The Republic of Kenya is a state in East Africa. It borders, among others, the countries of Tanzania, Uganda and Ethiopia. In the southeast Kenya is bordered by the Indian Ocean.
- Kenya is a former British colony. Even today, English is spoken next to Swahili. Communication should not be a problem for you.
- The capital of Kenya is Nairobi and has more than three million inhabitants.
- The best time for a beach holiday in Kenya are the months of December, January and February – then it is here when the warmest.
- asically, you can go to Kenya all year round, because the coastal region is, in contrast to the safari region, where it can sometimes be quite cool, always pleasantly warm. So it is a bit colder in the months of June to August with an average of 25 ° C than in the other months. The time between June and October is especially interesting for those of you who are planning a safari, because then the big animal migration takes place in the Masai Mara.
- If you want to explore the country with a rental car, you have to exercise caution: the road conditions are often inadequate. You should also avoid driving at night.
- The mobile network in Kenya is good, you have internet access in all major and mostly in the small hotels.
You can watch a natural spectacle of a very special kind at the Nakurusee, a bird protection national park of Kenya. The incredible diversity of the country makes speechless Every year, around two million flamingos meet here, colouring the big lake pink. The spectacle is particularly well-watched by the baboon cliffs, also known as baboon cliffs. A feast for the eyes! The rock is one of the few places in the park where you can leave your car and step into the steppe. In addition to the bright pink birds, you can also observe various species of monkeys, antelopes and endangered black rhinos in the slightly smaller park.
A rather extraordinary national park awaits you in the capital of the country. Yes, you read that right: Only seven kilometers from the city center is Kenya’s first national park, where you can watch the different animals in front of the big city: Only an electric fence separates the animals from the city. The Nairobi National Park also has a rhinoceros and elephant rearing station that the park has always successfully protected. Outcast elephants and rhino babies are lovingly nursed and raised with a bottle. The best: you can help! A unique experience for friends of the popular pachyderms.
Diani Beach – Kenya’s most beautiful beach
Since Kenya is located on the Indian Ocean, the country is blessed with year-round warm temperatures and breathtakingly beautiful beaches. The most famous beach in Kenya is also one of the most beautiful: Diani Beach on the south coast of the country has a 20-kilometer-long white sandy beach and turquoise-blue water.
The beach section is the tourist center of Kenya. No wonder, because the beach was voted the most beautiful in the country. The abundance of hotels offers the right thing for every holidaymaker. No matter if you are looking for an all inclusive holiday or just a place to stay. For example, the Maji Beach Boutique Hotel, which has won Tripadvisor’s Travelers Choice Award 2017 thanks to its outstanding staff and beautiful grounds, is particularly recommended. I can not decide if I would jump into the pool or the Indian Ocean first! Another paradise hotel resort is the Sands At Chale Island Hotel off the coast of Kenya. Here you can spend your holidays in one of the beach bungalows of the small island and always have Kenya’s dream beach Diani in view. Even with the pictures comes to me real holiday feeling. These two beautiful hotels are only representative of hundreds of small and large hotel complexes and beach bungalows that await you on Kenya’s southern coast. But all hotels have one thing in common: the beautiful Diani Beach.